A LRS, empresa de recrutamento na área linguística, recruta secretárias para trabalhar numa agência da União Europeia. É necessários ser fluente em Inglês e Português.
Salárias variam entre os £24000 e £32000 ano mais benefícios. Devem enviar CV em formato Word e não PDF.
Oferta (em inglês)
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) are recruiting for experienced Bilingual EU Secretaries for a large EU agency, based in London’s Canary Wharf. Roles are available on a temp and temp to contract basis and candidates should therefore be available for an immediate start.
Our client offers a fast-paced and cosmopolitan working environment, providing excellent training and benefits and generous holiday entitlement.
Candidates should have solid secretarial experience in a team environment. Industry experience in healthcare, pharmaceutical, scientific, regulatory, governmental, EU agency sectors is particularly relevant.
Providing top level support to small teams of executives in a fast-paced environment, Bilingual EU Secretaries require excellent organisational, time-management and communication skills.
Bilingual Secretary – EU Languages – Typical duties include:
– Coordinating complex international meetings (preparation, follow-up, minute-taking,)
– Liaising with meetings and conference services
– Managing expenses and travel co-ordination:
– Finalising documents in all EU languages & implementing linguistic changes;
– Liaising by telephone, email and in person with a variety of stakeholders, delegates and agents;
– Preparing correspondence, typing, filing, managing databases, document production and any other departmental tasks required.
Bilingual Secretary – EU Languages-Requirements:
– Proven UK secretarial experience, gained in a team environment, in medium sized or large, professional organisations.
– Proactive self-managers with a sense of urgency
– Solid team players with strong communication skills
– Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
– Advanced MS Office skills and 45 wpm typing
– Fluency in English and min one other EU language is required:
German; French; Italian; Dutch; Portuguese ; Czech and Slovak; Swedish; Danish; Finnish; Hungarian; Polish; Estonian; Greek; Lithuanian; Latvian; Slovenian; Spanish; Maltese; Romanian; Bulgarian
Permanent salary from £24 to 32K + excellent benefits.
Candidates must be EU passport holders and educated to A-Level equivalent as a minimum.
Please submit CVs in Word format – no PDFs.
Mais informações e candidaturas [AQUI]