Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
We are building a new dedicated Performance Solutions team within the Latam NPS team and we are looking for passionate team members who are eager and excited to be a part of an important shift in how Google’s sales teams learn, think and communicate to clients about our performance products. The specific goal for this team is to help our sales Googlers by providing them with resources, tools, insights and best practices that allow them to identify new opportunities with their customers more quickly and improve their chances of success. The team will have to partner very closely with the Brand Solutions team, which has a similar mandate focused on Branding marketing objectives, as well as numerous x-functional senior stakeholders, across Sales Operations, Product Solutions Team, Infrastructure and Platform teams, L&D, LCS, Marketing & Agency. The Performance Advertising Specialist will help activate Google’s commercial business strategy for performance-driven advertisers and is ultimately responsible for driving advertiser Performance business outcomes.
- Educate on the ecosystem and work with Sales and Agency teams to prioritize short, mid, and long term actions
- Execute selling of product priorities in partnership with Sales and Agency
- Help Sales and Agency influence customers to improve website usability and increase desirable Performance outcomes
- Help Sales and Agency influence customers to increase adoption of analytics and best web metrics/KPIs; maximize Performance outcomes
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in developing and driving sales, marketing, and/or product strategy in the digital space.
- Experience using website tracking programs (Google Analytics, Omniture, Unica)
- Strategic (Brand/Account) planning experience in a top tier creative agency environment
- Results-driven with experience influencing people across functions and managing virtual teams within a large organization
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or digital analytics measurement
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills.
Mais informações e candidaturas [AQUI]