A Euronet Worldwide é uma empresa americana de serviços de pagamento eletrónico com sede em Leawood, Kansas.
Fornece caixas automáticas (ATM), serviços de ponto de venda, serviços de cartão de crédito / débito, câmbio e outros serviços financeiros eletrónicos e software de pagamentos.
Oferta – Business Development Executives – Portugal (Em Inglês)
Euronet EFT division seeks to employ results-driven Business Development Executives who will work on aggressively expanding the company’s Independent ATM Network in Portugal.
The right candidates should be hunters and will be accountable for identifying and acquiring suitable locations to install ATM systems.
Candidates may be based in Lisbon, Porto or Algarve areas.
- Identify appropriate ATM site locations and negotiate with retailers, property managers, and property owners with the goal of signing a contract for installing ATM systems. Targets will be high traffic locations (e.g. high street retailers, shopping malls, touristic areas, currency exchange stores, retail chains).
- Develop and manage a pipeline of identified potential locations.
- Meet quantitative and qualitative targets set by Management to ensure that locations selected meet the financial and transactional objectives.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with site owners for the lifetime of the contract.
- Participate in the installation and deployment project planning process collaborating with the
- Operations Department, as well as any external subcontractors.
- Closely monitor daily, weekly and monthly the performance of the installed ATMs and provide agreed upon reporting to Management. Provide recommendations to improve performance (e.g. branding).
- Perform frequent field visits to monitor and ensure the quality of the installed ATMs under management.
- Regularly interact with external stakeholders (e.g. property management companies, local authorities) to ensure a smooth contracting and installation process.
- University degree in Business Administration or similar discipline. Professional training in Sales will be considered an asset.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B sales (preferably in the Consumer Goods, Retail, Real Estate, POS acquiring, or Tourism sectors).
- A proven track record in achieving aggressive growth targets and building strong relationships with clients.
- Flexibility and readiness to travel frequently across the territory of responsibility.
- Strong English language skills (both verbal and written).
- Clean B category driving license.
- User level knowledge of MS Office.
- Must have legal right to work in European Union.
- Results orientation and can-do mentality.
- Strong negotiation, relationship building and communication skills.
- Self-driven and entrepreneurial.