From Huggies® diapers to Kleenex® facial tissues, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. Our 57,000 global employees are changing the world for the better with innovative products that create new categories and push existing ones to a higher level. While building our business, we’re also building careers through first-class education, engaging experiences and exposure to some of the world’s most recognized brands. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark
Are you looking to develop your career in a challenging, customer focused and team orientated environment?
Are you excited at the prospect of working for a rapidly developing and dynamic international company?
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals with lots of initiative to join the successful Order to Cash team.
Based in our prestigious offices in Brighton, you will report to the Order to Cash Supervisor and provide essential international order processing, customer service, shipping assistance and support to the credit team.
You will be the main point of contact for Customers, for all ordering activities and enquiry/query management to resolution, across the entire Order to Delivery (OTD) process. Additionally responsible for maintaining order data within our SAP R/3 System.
* Capturing orders in various formats, processing them and managing any subsequent changes. Dealing with enquiries/queries relating to the OTD process.
* Proactively managing the day-to-day requirements for own customer portfolio.
* Maintenance of relevant systems with valid information.
* Developing strong working relationships with key customers.
* Managing the collection/returns of product process to resolution.
* Networking/building relationships with internal customers.
* Applying customer logistics initiatives.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be ideally degree qualified or equivalent and ideally possess experience within logistics – preferably within an international environment – however this is not essential.
Exceptional organizational skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to multitask, prioritize and meet customer deadlines under pressure are essential in this challenging and varied role.
* Fluent in English and Portuguese with either Italian or Spanish as a third language. Other European languages beneficial
* Team player, also able to use own initiative
* Be able to work with multiple deadlines/tasks
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* Excellent time managements skills, sense of urgency, able to separate urgent and important
* Adaptable/responsive to change
* Proactive/can-do attitude
* Excellent communication (written & verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills will be essential.
* Enthusiastic, resilient and able to manage pressured situations
This is a rare opportunity to join a truly international business where ongoing personal development and training is always encouraged