A multinacional norte-americana Apple pretende contratar colaboradores fluentes em língua portuguesa para os seus escritórios em Lisboa. Os candidatos têm que ter experiência em vendas e marketing, desenvolvimento de estratégias de marketing, serem fluentes em Português, Inglês (Espanhol é uma vantagem), entre outras.
Anúncio (em inglês)
Commercial Channel Programs executive – Lisbon -Portugal
Support the Commercial channel programs at a country level and ensure the maximum efficiency of execution of all Channel Programs. Contributes strongly towards the management of all the Channel Performance improvement activities, including direct liaising with channel Partners.
- A collaborator and team worker, action oriented, highly proactive, detailed and organised individual
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and very good Presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills, numeracy, business acumen and people skills
- Ability to manage complex projects, problem solving, patient and perseverant
- Comfortable operating in a matrix environment and to have strategic agility
- Comfortable with tight timelines; mature and with capacity to stand alone; functional and technical skills
- Confident, flexible, reliable, accountable, a problem solver, builds cross-functional relationships
- Passionate and practical
- Integrity, ethics and values
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in Sales / Marketing roles (FMCG, CE).
- Experience in developing Strategic Marketing planning and in ensuring e evaluating execution
- Track record of project managing complex and multi-tasking
- Demonstration of operational excellence
- Fluent Portuguese and English (Spanish is a plus)
- Previous international experience in large matrix organisations is a plus
Mais informações e candidaturas [AQUI] (Candidate-se com a sua conta do Linkedin)