Corinthia Hotel Lisbon is currently seeking to recruit an Assistant Restaurant Manager. Reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager and forming part of the F&B management team, the selected candidate will provide the Outlet with leadership and supervision to ensure guest satisfaction with proper Outlet attentiveness.
The main responsibilities of the selected candidate will be to :
- Be able to work independently, with own initiative and interact with confidence and ease at all levels.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong Food & Beverage operational background within the hospitality industry.
- Have strong communication skills as well as having a creative edge.
- Portray a professional image commensurate with the Company’s values and behavious at all times.
- Have previous work experience in a similar position in a 5 star Hotel.
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment, be self-motivated and able to handle pressure
- Have HACCP Standards and Procedures accreditation
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will
- Be knowledgeable on hotel PMS preferably Opera and Micros.
- Ideally hold a valid Food Licence & HACCP Certification
- Be Fluent in English and Portuguese (Additional Languages will be considered and asset)
- Be of high integrity and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Possess a positive approach to working with highly a motivated team of co-workers.
- Be meticulous, organised and efficient and have attention to detail.
Mais informações e candidaturas [AQUI]