As a Small- and Medium-sized Business (SMB) Sales professional at Google, you are always reaching for ambitious performance goals. You work with a wide variety of SMB advertisers to deliver the optimal advertising solution for each client. Your interest in sales and the digital economy and your entrepreneurial drive enables SMB advertisers to expand their businesses with Google’s latest advertising products and solutions. Your understanding of online media combined with your commercial acumen shape how new and existing businesses grow. Using your effective communication skills, you are the face of Google to a portfolio of clients whose needs you listen to, and help define the vision and strategy for how their products and services can reach thousands or millions of users.
The Google Business Associate Program: Supplementing your core role, you will participate in a two year developmental program which offers world-class training, equipping you with the business, analytical and leadership skills needed to be successful at Google. You’ll work with a wide variety of SMB advertisers, developing a strong network within the Google community and a deep understanding of our products and customers – the real foundation of Google.
- Deliver superior customer experience to Google’s advertisers–communicate clearly, helpfully and empathetically.
- Put the customer first–conceive of and implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships.
- Spot customer trends and needs to draw useful insights that help our customers’ and our businesses grow.
- Provide strategic advice and performance-enhancing suggestions.
- Share your SMB expertise and insights effectively with teammates and colleagues across the company.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Previous experience or interest in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and customizing experience to a customer base.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in the language you would support.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! As small business experts, we help get local entrepreneurs on the map, and deliver a beautifully simple, intuitive experience that enables customers to grow their businesses with us. By spotting and analyzing customer needs and trends, our innovative teams of strategists, account developers and customer support specialists work together on scalable solutions for each business, no matter its age or size.