A Easyjet está a recrutar Cabin Services Base Manager para a base da empresa em Lisboa.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cabin Services Base Manager, to play an important role in supporting the Head of Cabin Crew Operations in the delivery of operational excellence at our Lisbon base. Leading the Cabin Services operational base performance and acting as a role model and champion for the Lisbon base at all times, you will ensure the safe and consistent delivery through continuous performance management of all Cabin Crew as well as the Base Support Administrator.
As an enthusiastic and proactive thinker, you will identify ways to improve service standards and procedures, keeping costs within budget, whilst meeting and exceeding inflight revenue and sales targets. You will be comfortable making decisions from both an operational and people perspective and you should be adaptable and flexible in your approach.
Requirements of the Role
- Flight experience essential
- Proven track record of successful operational management, within an operationally focused, unionised, customer service environment (previous cabin services, ground operations / handler management experience preferable)
- Demonstrable experience of driving performance by motivating and developing a team to deliver consistent, first class customer service and increase employee engagement
- Significant influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong written, presentation and communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to build credibility at a senior level, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to travel across the network to support the wider Cabin Services team
- Confident Portuguese speaker preferred
Mais informações e candidaturas [AQUI]