The Public Works Authority (PWA also known as ASGHAL) is a government authority in Qatar who is responsible for overseeing the Design, Construction and Operation Highways, Drainage and government buildings and infrastructuredevelopment for major project expansions across all segments of physical infrastructure.
Enviar CV para: email@example.com
Colocar no assunto: Department (exemplo: Design Drainage) / Job title of the desired position (exemplo: Foul Sewer Engineer). CV em inglês e em formato word ou pdf.
FIRST PAGE OF THE CV SHALL CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Name of the candidate;
- Position Applied for;
- Name of Bachelors degree completed & Year of Completion – for example “Bachelors in Civil Engineering – 2001”;
- Total year of Experience after completing the Bachelor’s degree;
- Current & Expected salary.
- Highlighting specially your experience in design for the position you apply.
THEY URGENTLY REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING PROFESSIONALS-MINIMUM 7 YEARS EXPERIENCE
• Foul Sewer Engineer
• Senior Planning Engineer
• Senior Process / Environmental Engineer
• Building Permit Engineer
• Senior Electrical Engineer
• Senior Treated Sewage Effluent Water Engineer (TSE)
• Senior Foul SEWERAGE Engineer (Design)
• Senior Landscape Architect
• Utilities Engineer
• Senior Pavement Engineer
• Senior Materials Engineer
• Senior Lighting Engineer
• Senior Highway Engineer
• Senior Drainage Engineer
• Drainage Engineer
• Senior Transportation Engineer
• Traffic Modeler
• Senior Traffic Engineer
• Traffic Engineer
• Systems (ITS) Engineer
• Senior Safety Engineer
• Senior Traffic / Safety Engineer (Work Zone Traffic Management)
• Traffic / Safety Engineer (Work Zone Traffic Management)
• Senior Structural Design Engineer (Bridges & Tunnels)
• Senior Project Engineer – Surface & Ground Water Drainage Networks and Infrastructure Projects.
• Project Engineer – Surface & Ground Water Drainage Networks and Infrastructure Projects.
• Senior Drainage Project Engineer – Sewerage Treatment Works
• Senior Project Engineer – Sewerage Networks Projects
• Project engineer – Sewerage Networks Projects
• Safety Engineer
MINIMUM 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE
• • Senior Project Engineer
• • Project Engineer
• • Inspector
• • Safety Engineer
• • Electrical Engineer
• • Quality Engineer
• • Utility Engineer
• • Design Engineer – Structures
• • Design Engineer
• • Senior Engineer Design and Build
• • Design Engineer – Utilities / Drainage
• • Senior Engineer (Utilities)
• • Senior Engineer (Highways)
• Senior Expressway Engineer
• • Senior Expressway Engineer (Interface)
• • Design Coordinator – Construction
DEVELOPER SERVICES SECTION
• • Electro Mechanical Engineer
• • Senior Drainage Engineer
• • Utilities Engineer (Public Health &Infrastructure Drainage)
• • Traffic Engineer ( Traffic Management and Diversions)
• • Senior Highway Engineer (Highway Geometry Design)
• • Assistant Highway Engineer (Highway Land Development)
• • Senior TSE Engineer (Public Health &Infrastructure Drainage + TSE)
• • Assistant TSE Engineer ( Infrastructure Design)
• • Hydraulic Modeler (of TSE Irrigation and pressurized Network )
• • Senior Geotechnical Engineer (Tunnels)
• • Senior Surface Water Engineer
(Public Health &Infrastructure Drainage)
• • Assistant Surface Water Engineer (Infrastructure Design&Hydraulic Modeling)
• • Senior Foul Water Engineer
Minimum 7 years experience in the position applied for.
Experience in projects involving government departments in public and private organizations.
Experience in managing large multidisciplinary design projects and lead external & internal coordination.
Excellent management, problem solving, communication & negotiation skills;
Knowledge in Primavera software desirable
Permanent contract, Attractive Salary will be given to the right candidate
•Fixed Overtime 9% of the Total Salary
•Employees WITH FAMILY STATUS can choose housing allowance or government provided housing. FOR SINGLE STATUS HOUSING ALLOWANCE IS PROVIDED.
•Medical coverage in all government hospitals for empoyees and family.
•Annual ticket for employee, spouse and 3 children’s under the age of 18.
•Working hours: Sunday to Thursday from 7:30am to 3pm.
•Holidays: 40-45 days yearly depending on the job category/grade