YouTube’s growing user base provides unique challenges and new responsibilities everyday. Fast-paced, dynamic and proactive, the Content and User Operations team serves YouTube’s advertisers, publishers and users around the world. Like a diligent detective, your responsibilities are to uncover and understand common issues facing these groups, and then work with the right teams to tackle the problem. Whether surfacing issues to our technical teams or recommending improvements to the team’s processes and tools, you enhance the user experience on YouTube while helping increase our loyal user base over time.
As a User Support Specialist for LATAM, you will focus on YouTube’s LATAM users and their needs across the product. You will provide scalable support solutions for users, from managing the Brazilian Community Product Forum to providing email support. You will drive user engagement for YouTube in LATAM by advocating for and providing solutions for users’ top issues.
- Design and deliver scalable support offerings for YouTube LATAM’s users, including design and creation of user facing content
- Provide product knowledge expertise to our email support operations team and optimize processes to deliver user satisfaction
- Manage the Brazilian YouTube Community, recruiting and providing support to the Top Contributors. Directly interact with LATAM users and analyze user feedback to understand their needs and champion these needs across internal stakeholders.
- Drive progress against issue resolution and new feature requests using data/analysis and key metrics.
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant experience.
- Must speak and write Brazilian Portugese fluently and idiomatically.
- 2 years of experience with technology-related products, support operations, vendor operations, or consulting.
- 2 years providing community management support and email support to users/customers, focusing on customer satisfaction and productivity.