A Disney Cruise Line procura empregados de mesa (m/f) com mais de 21 anos de idade, experiência de 1 ano (2 anos recomendado) em restauração, fluente em inglês, facilidade de comunicação para grupos de 10-12 pessoas, conhecimentos de cocktails e vinhos internacionais, entre outros.
A Disney Cruise Line vai realizar uma ação de recrutamento no próximo dia 10 de dezembro, a partir das 10h00, no campus da Universidade Europeia, em Lisboa.
A sessão de recrutamento está aberta a todos os diplomados de hotelaria e turismo em Portugal e pretende preencher 120 vagas para a frota de navios da companhia.
Anúncio (em inglês)
Disney Cruise Line will be recruiting in Lisbon early December and looking for “Assistant Dining Room Servers (Waiters and Waitresses)”.
As an Assistant Dining room server with Disney Cruise Line you’ll have the following responsibilities:
• Organize and coordinate service for 16-22 guests in the dining room (2 dinner seatings per night)
• Coordinate the service and follow the direction of the Dining Room Server to create a seamless experience to guests
• Provide service for breakfast and lunch in full-service locations, Quick Service and fast food outlets, and buffets
• Use computer work station to ring in alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (Micros system)
• Understand food safety programs and maintain USPH (United States Public Health) sanitation and cleanliness standards throughout work area
• Practice up-selling and suggestive selling techniques
• Follow all responsible vendor procedures for alcohol service, including actively request guests for proof of identity to verify age and have the ability and confidence to discontinue serving alcohol to specific guests
• Additional duties may be included during midnight buffet/snacks and/or deck party food and beverage service
• This position has high guest interaction
• Actively participate in all Castaway Cay job responsibilities associated with position and line of business as directed by DCL leadership
• Execute additional job responsibilities, as assigned by DCL leadership, based on operational need
• Comply with all company set policies and procedures, along with all maritime and ship rules, regulations and procedures
• Participate in Emergency Duties as specified in the ship Assembly Plan
– Minimum one year (two years recommended) recent experience in the service industry in a high-volume restaurant setting (100 – 150+ covers per meal period)
– Good knowledge of international wines and cocktail recipes as well as brands of alcohol
– Comfort speaking to a large group (10 – 12 people), giving menu spiel, as well as food and beverage recommendations
– Willingness to serve children
– Be at least 21 years of age
– Be able to speak, read and write fluent English
– Willingness to live and work onboard one of our vessels for a certain length of time (based on position)
– Agree to share a cabin with other crew members
– Be able to adhere to Disney Cruise Line appearance guidelines
– Enjoy working in a high-volume, fast-paced, guest-service oriented environment
– Be flexible with your work schedule, job duties and work locations
– Appreciate diversity among guests and crew
Mais informações e candidaturas [AQUI]