A Tilray é líder global em pesquisa, cultivo, processamento e distribuição de cannabis medicinal. A empresa aspira liderar, legitimar e definir o futuro do setor, criando a empresa de cannabis mais confiável do mundo.
Tem orgulho em ser pioneira e ser o primeiro produtor de cannabis medicinal com certificação GMP a fornecer medicamentos de cannabis a dezenas de milhares de pacientes, médicos, farmácias, hospitais, governos e pesquisadores nos cinco continentes.
A experiência de Tilray é incomparável. As suas equipas de profissionais nos sete países, atende a milhares de pacientes em todo o mundo. A principal instalação de cultivo está entre as mais avançadas do mundo.
Oferta – Human Resources Manager – Cantanhede (Em inglês)
- Must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in human resources or a combination of education and experience, experience in the manufacturing sector is an asset;
- Fluency in English and Portuguese is required
- Ability to work well under pressure, individually and as part of a team;
- Proven conflict resolution and negotiation skills;
- Proven project management skills required with demonstrated ability to manage human resources core processes such as talent management, succession planning and employee relations;
- Well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills with sound leadership, staff management, and teambuilding skills;
- Able to make sound business decisions and evidence based recommendations to senior management and demonstrated ability to have a positive impact on business results;
- Able to interpret and implement personnel related legislation with a demonstrated knowledge of labour laws, Human Rights and Occupational Health & Safety;
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with coworkers;
- Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications, applicant tracking systems, HRIS, and other applicable human resources applications;
- Preference of a Degree in Business with a focus on Human Resources Management, with CHRP designation preferred, or working toward.